- Masters Degree, Business Administration, Washington Univ. St. Louis, MO 1992
- Bachelors Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Southern Illinois University; Carbondale, IL 1978
Awards, Honors or Patents
- Southern Illinois University; Carbondale Engineering Alumni Achievement Award 1994
- Intelligrated, Corporate, Sr. Director Project Management 2013-Current
- Intelligrated, Manufacturing Systems Division, VP Project Management & Installation 2006- 2013
- Intelligrated, Manufacturing Systems Division, VP Various Roles 1995-2006
- Pet Incorporated, International Food Company, St. Louis, MO, Director of Engineering U.S. Operations, 1989-1995
- Pet Incorporated, St. Louis, MO, Various Engineering Positions, 1978-1989
Proven capabilities applicable in a variety of areas, including:
- Skilled in project management, operational analysis, process improvement, strategic planning, budget development/analysis, and staff development.
- Able to organize systematic approaches to problem solving and decision making.
- Experienced at leading project efforts from concept to completion.
- Accomplished communicator and team leader.
Professional Licenses, Certifications and Memberships
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Ohio