Associate Professor M.S., P.E.
Office Phone: 618-453-7838
Building: Engineering B, Room ENGR B30
Structural analysis, strength of materials, highways and highway construction materials, student project teams, especially in capstone senior design projects.
- CE 331 - Transportation Engineering
- CE 431 - Pavement Design
- CE 495A - Civil Engineering Design (first semester)
- CE 495B - Civil Engineering Design (second semester)
- ENGR 301I - Humans and Their Environment
- M.S. (Civil Engineering), University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1973
- B.S. (Civil Engineering), University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1972
Honors and Awards:
- Outstanding Teacher in the Civil Engineering Department, 2010
- Outstanding Teacher in the College of Engineering, 1999
- Outstanding Teacher in the College of Engineering, 1998