Xiamen University, China
Areas of Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Network Computing, IC Design, Nano Device and BioMEMS.Selected Publications:
- Jiefeng Guo, Zhixin Yang, Jianwei Zheng, Donghui Guo, Enhanced pipelined architecture of H.264/AVC intra prediction, Signal Processing: Image Communication, vol. 41, pp. 72-84, 2016.
- Hongyin Luo, Shaojun Wei, Deming Chen, Donghui Guo, Hybrid circuit-switched network for On-chip communication in large-scale chip-multiprocessors, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Vol.74, No.9, pp.2818-2830, 2014.
- Huaching Chen, Hsuanming Feng, Donghui Guo, Novel MPEG-4 video cross-layer algorithm in wireless networks, International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 171-179, 2013.
- Niansheng Liu, Donghui Guo, Parr Gerard, Complexity of chaotic binary sequence and precision of its numerical simulation, Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol.67, No.1, pp.549-556, 2012.
- Xiaoying Dong, Hsingyi Chen, Donghui Guo; Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Attenuation in Sand and Dust Storms, IEEE Antenna and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol.10, pp.469-471, 2011.
Areas of Interest: VLSI Design-For-Testability (DFT), Design-For-Manufacturability (DFM) and Test Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Solutions.
- A. M. Somashekhar, S. Tragoudas, R. Jaybharathi, and S. Gangadhar, Non-enumerative Generation of Path Delay Distributions and its Applocation to Critical Path Selection, ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, accepted for publication.
- A. M. Somashekar, S. Tragoudas, R. Jayabharathi, "Non-enumerative correlation-aware path selection," 33rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), vol., no., pp.629-634, 18-21 Oct. 2015.
- M.M.V. Kumar, S. Tragoudas, S. Chakravarty, R. Jayabharathi, Exact Delay Fault Coverage in Sequential Logic under any Delay Fault Model, IEEE Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 2954-2964, Dec. 2006.
- M. M. Vaseekar Kumar, S. Tragoudas, S. Chakravarty, R. Jayabharathi, Implicit and Exact Path Delay Fault Grading in Sequential Circuits, Proc. of the IEEE Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2005 Conference, pp. 990-995, Munich, Germany, March 2005.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Areas of Interest: Reliability of terrestrial-and space-based computing systems, radiation-induced faults in systems.Selected Publications:
- Software Reliability and the Effectiveness of Software Mitigation in Microcontrollers. H. Quinn, T. Fairbanks, J. Tripp, G. Duran. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 2532-2538, December 2015.
- The Use of Benchmarks for High-Reliability Systems. H. Quinn, W. H. Robinson, P. Rech, A. Barnard, M. Aguirre, M. Desogus, L. Entrena, M. Garcia-Valderas, S. M. Guertin, D. Kaeli, F. L. Kastensmidt, B. T. Kiddie, A. Sanchez-Clemente, M. S. Reorda, L. Sterpone, M. Wirthlin. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 2547-2554, December 2015.
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of a Frame-Level Redundancy Scrubbing Technique for SRAM-based FPGAs. J. Tonfat, F. Lima Kastensmidt P. Rech, R. Reis, H. Quinn, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3080-3087, Dec. 2015.
- S-SETA: Selective Software-Only Error-Detection Technique Using Assertions. E. Chielle, G. S. Rodrigues, F. L. Kastensmidt, S. Cuenca-Asensi, L. A. Tambara, P. Rech, H. Quinn. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3088-3095, December 2015.
- Validation Techniques for Fault Emulation of SRAM-based FPGAs. H. Quinn, M. Wirthlin. IEEE Transactions in Nuclear Science. vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 1487-1500, Aug. 2015.
- A Method and Case Study on Identifying Physically Adjacent Multiple-Cell Upsets Using 28-nm Interleaved and SECDED-Protected Arrays. Michael Wirthlin, David Lee, Gary Swift, Heather Quinn. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 3080-3087, December 2014.
- Challenges in Testing Complex Systems. Heather Quinn. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 766-786, April 2014.
Areas of Interest: Formal verification, automated theorem proving, certification and verification of complex systems, software engineering.
- David Greve, Raymond Richards, and Matthew Wilding, "Formal Verification of AAMP7 Intrinsic Partitioning", NSA High-Confidence Systems and Software Conference (HCSS), Linthicum, Md., April 13-15, 2004.
- David Greve and Matthew Wilding, "Typed ACL2 Records", Fourth International Workshop on the ACL2 Prover and Its Applications (ACL2-2003), Boulder, CO, July 2003.
- David Greve and Matthew Wilding, "Using MBE to Speed a Verified Graph Pathfinder", Fourth International Workshop on the ACL2 Prover and Its Applications (ACL2-2003), Boulder, CO, July 2003.
- David Greve, Matthew Wilding, and W. Mark Vanfleet, "A Separation Kernel Formal Security Policy", Fourth International Workshop on the ACL2 Prover and Its Applications (ACL2-2003), Boulder, CO, July 2003.
- Matthew Wilding, David Greve, John Launchbury, and Peter White, "A High Assurance Partitioned Development Environment", NSA High-Confidence Systems and Software Conference (HCSS), Linthicum, Md., April 1-3, 2003.
- David Greve and Matthew Wilding, "vFaat: von Neumann Formal Analysis and Annotation Tool", NSA High-Confidence Systems and Software Conference (HCSS), Linthicum, Md., April 1-3, 2003.