Kang Chen, Ph.D.
Areas of Interest: Dr. Chen's interests are broadly in mobile and computer networks, with current emphasis on software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV), connected vehicle networks and applications, and mobile opportunistic networking and computing.Selected Publications:
- [9-TPDS] H. Shen, Z. Li and K. Chen, Social-P2P: An Online Social Network Based P2P File Sharing System, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, to appear, accepted on Sep. 12, 2014.
- [8-TPDS] K. Chen, H. Shen, K. Sapra and G. Liu, A Social Network based Reputation System for Cooperative P2P File Sharing, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, to appear, accepted on June. 28, 2014.
- [7-TPDS] K. Chen, H. Shen and L. Yan, Multicent: A Multifunctional Incentive Scheme Adaptive to Diverse Performance Objectives for DTN Routing, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, to appear, accepted on April. 28, 2014.
- [6-TC] K. Chen and H. Shen, Maximizing P2P File Access Availability in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Though Replication for Efficient File Sharing, IEEE Transactions on Computers, to appear, accepted on Jan. 24, 2014.
- [5-TON] K. Chen and H. Shen, DTN-FLOW: Inter-Landmark Data Flow for High-Throughput Routing in DTNs, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, to appear, accepted on Nov. 30, 2013.
- [4-TC] H. Shen, J. Liu, K. Chen, J. Liu and S. Moyer, SCPS: A Social-aware Distributed Cyber-Physical Human-centric Search Engine, IEEE Transactions on Computers, to appear, accepted on Oct. 10, 2013.
- [3-TON] K. Chen and H. Shen, SMART: Utilizing Distributed Social Map for Lightweight Routing in Delay Tolerant Networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, to appear, accepted on Aug. 21, 2013.
- [2-TPDS] H. Shen, Z. Li and K. Chen, A Scalable and Mobility-Resilient Data Search System for Large-Scale Mobile Wireless Networks, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems , Vol. 25, No. 5, May 2014.
- [1-TMC] K. Chen, H. Shen, H. Zhang, Leveraging Social Networks for P2P Content-based File Sharing in Disconnected MANETs, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing , Vol. 13, No. 2, February 2014.
Michael Davis, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgeon
Areas of Interest: In Vivo Real Time Biometric Acquisition of Human Skeletal Muscle Flexibility.
“Total Wrist Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study.” J. Ollie Edmunds, M.D., Peter Cimino, M.D., Michael Davis, M.D., Daniel C. Riordan, M.D., Michael E. Brunet, M.D., and Ray J. Haddad, Jr., M.D. Paper presented at Louisiana Orthopaedic Association’s Annual Meeting in New Orleans, October 1984; and Southern Orthopaedic Association Spring Meeting in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, March 1985. Published Orthopaedics, February 1987 – Vol. 10.2, Pages 337-341.
“Operative Treatment of the Degenerative Segment Above a Lumbar Fusion.” Whitecloud, Davis. Presented at North American Spine Society Annual Meeting in Monterey, California, August 1990. Accepted for publication: “Spine”.
Novel Stretching Device Versus Night Splints, ClinicalTrials.gov
Themistoklis Haniotakis, Ph.D.
Areas of Interest: (a) digital VLSI Design and Test, (b) RF IC Design and Test, (c) Low Power VLSI Design, and (d) Fault-tolerant Systems.