Professor, Ph.D. University of Arizona, 2002
Office: Engineering E-113
Office Hours: M: 2-3:30PM, W: 2-5PM, F: 9:30-11AM, or by appointment
Phone: (618) 453-1522
Dr. Haibo Wang’s research interests are in the area of developing low-power, intelligent mixed-signal integrated circuits (IC) for sensor signal acquisition and processing. His current research focuses
Areas of Interest: low-power mixed-signal integrated circuits, intelligent sensor signal processing circuits, circuit design with emerging novel devices.
Courses: ECE 428, ECE 446, ECE 531, ECE 543
- Ph. D., University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2002.
- M. Eng., Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1997.
- B. Eng., Tsinghua University, P. R. China, 1992.
- NSF CAREER Award, 2005
- ISQED pest paper award1, 2007
- MIXDES best paper award, 2001
- Saravanan Ramamoorthy and Haibo Wang, “Addressing Memory Effect for Rail-to-Rail Comparator with Near-threshold Supply Voltage,’ Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, Vol. 22, No. 6, 2013
- Mallik Kandala and Haibo Wang, “A 0.5V High-speed comparator with rail-to-rail input range,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Vol. 73, No. 1, pp.415-421,
- Chenglong Zhang and Haibo Wang, “
Reeducationof Parasitic Capacitance impact in low-power SAR ADC,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.61, No.3, pp.587-594, March 2012
- Yongtao Geng, Huan Zou, Chaojiang Li, Jiwei Sun, Haibo Wang and Pingshan Wang, “Short Pulse Generation With On-Chip Pulse-Forming Lines,” IEEE
trans. on VLSI, Vol. 20, No. 9, pp. 1553-1564, September 2012
- B. Soewito, L. Vespa, A. Mahajan, N. Weng and H. Wang, “Self Addressable Memory-based FSM (SAM-FSM): A Scalable Intrusion Detection Engine,” IEEE Network, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 14 - 21,
- H. Wang and S. B. K. Vrudhula, "Behavioral Synthesis of Field Programmable Analog Array Circuits", ACM
Transcationson Design Automation of Electric Systems, October,2002.
- H. Wang, S. B. K. Vrudhula, and O. A. Palusinski, "Performance Driven Placement and Routing for Field Programmable Analog Arrays", Proceeding of the 8th International Conference on Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2001, Poland.
- H. Wang, S. B. K. Vrudhula, and O. A. Palusinski, "Behavioral Level Analog Synthesis for Field Programmable Analog Arrays", Proceeding of the 7th International Conference on Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2000, Poland.