Office: ENGR E08
Dr. Eslamiat specializes in nonlinear dynamics and control, as well as estimation for autonomous systems. He is motivated to facilitate safe integration of autonomous systems to human lives, which is done by demonstrating capabilities of such systems through analytical and experimental research.
- Ph.D. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, 2020, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY.
- M.S. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, 2018, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY.
- B.S. Aerospace Engineering, 2013, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran.
Safety and stability analysis of small unmanned aerial systems for civilian applications
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION AND INTEREST
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Control
- Geometric Control Design
- Variational methods and their application in estimation/observer design
"Autonomous Waypoint Planning, Optimal Trajectory Generation and Nonlinear Tracking Control for Multi-rotor UAVs", H Eslamiat, Y Li, N Wang, AK Sanyal, Q Qiu, 2019 18th European Control Conference (ECC), 2695-2700
"Target Localization Using Mobile Sensors and a Decentralized and Distributed Variational Estimator" AK Sanyal, H Eslamiat, 2019 22th International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION), 1-7