General Outcomes | Technology | SIU
- Knowledge of Fundamentals: An understanding of the fundamentals of management, quality, production, and automation.
- Interpreting Data: An ability to interpret graphical, numerical, and textual data.
- Problem Solving: An ability to apply relevant scientific and technology principles to solve real world, open-ended industrial problems.
- Design: An ability to design an industrial process to meet customer needs.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and visual form
- Teamwork: An ability to work in teams and understand the effective team dynamics and characteristics.
- Contemporary issues, non-technical issues, global awareness: An awareness of contemporary and non-technical issues in technology profession and the role of professionals in an interdependent global society.
- Professional Ethics: An awareness and understanding of professional ethics.