At the time of graduation, our students will have:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to design systems, components or processes meeting specified needs for broadly- defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to apply written, oral and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments, and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- An ability to conduct standard test, measurements and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes; and
- An ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.