Honors and Awards
HONORS AND AWARDS:
1. Received “12th Annual P3-Phase I Award: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet 2015” from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA.
2. Received Bronze Medal at International Conference and Exposition on Invention of Institutions of Higher Learning, PECIPTA’13, on topic “An Undisturbed Soft Soil or Peat Sampler for Geotechnical Testing”, November 7-9, 2013, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. Received Bronze Medal at iENA 2013 – International Trade Fair "Ideas – Inventions – New Products" October 31 to November 3, 2013, Messezentrum, Nürnberg, Germany.
4. Received Gold Medal at UNIMAS Research and Development Exposition, March 20, 2013, for the project entitled “An Undisturbed Peat Sampler for Rowe Consolidation Cell Testing”, Sarawak, Malaysia.
5. IGS-Shri B. N. Gupta Biannual Award for the Best Paper 2013 on “Shallow Foundations” entitled “Influence of Heavily Loaded Mat Foundation on Adjacent Drilled Shafts Constructed in Clayey Soils” published in the Proceedings of Indian Geotechnical Society, IGC-2012, IIT Delhi, India.
6. 2012 P3 Award, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA.
7. Bibliography profiled in Marquis Who’s Who in America 2015 (69th Edition); 2014 (68th Edition); 2013 (67th Edition); 2012 (66th Edition)
8. Bibliography profiled in Marquis Who’s Who in the World 2015 (32nd Edition); 2014 (31st Edition); 2013 (30th Edition); 2012 (29th Edition); World 2011 (28th Edition)
9. Received Bronze Medal at UNIMAS Research and Development Exposition, March 25-26, 2010 for the project entitled “Visualization of Soil-Structure Interaction via PIV (Particle Image Velocimetry)”.
10. Received Excellent Performance from HRM for the year 2008, 2007, 2006, 2004 at UNIMAS (University Malaysia Sarawak).
11. Awarded US $500 for publishing the paper in Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Elsevier Science, 2002.
12. Received Institute Research Scholarship for the year 1996 - 2001 (to carry out research activities in Dept. of Civil Eng., Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, while pursuing Doctoral Degree in Geotechnical Engineering) from MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource & Development), Govt. of India.
13. Received Full Scholarship for the year 1994 - 1996 (to carry out research activities in Dept. of Civil Eng., BESU, while pursuing Master’s Degree in Soil Mech. & Foundation Eng.) from MHRD, Govt. of India.
14. My Percentile score in the prestigious GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination 1994 was 94.12.